Work From Home (WFH) programs are a growing objective of many organizations today. Current Coronavirus and state-of-emergency conditions aside, a well thought out program that addresses the needs of your organization can deliver flexibility without sacrificing control, management, or worker productivity.
Introducing KDI Voice: A Work from Home Continuity & Disaster Recovery Voice/Phone Program.
KDI Voice gives organizations peace of mind by quickly enabling employees to continue maintaining strong communications with customers, partners, and internal resources while working from a remote location. We offer a WFH program that can be achieved with or without replacing your current phone system.
• (1) New local Direct Inward Dial (DID) Phone Number.
• Virtual Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Menu with Control Over Custom Greetings, Prompts, etc.
• Virtual Ring Groups, Call Queues & Routing to Key Groups of Users.
• Virtual extensions with advanced voice, messaging, mobility
• Unlimited US Domestic Calling.
• Support of Desktop or Mobile Soft Phones.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Use When Needed: SImply Point Number to New Number Assigned.
• All Calls will Point to the KDI Voice WFH Environment.
• WFH program is in place. No need to replace your current phone system!
Contact your KDI Representative today to learn more about how we can assist you in developing your WFH program or click here.